Lyceum of Makati is a pioneering Japanese Online school in the Philippines with government recognition.
We offer 2 bundled N5 and N4 level with lowest training fees compare to the other training centers. Avail our limited promo that will end until slots last!
Enroll while it’s available and you’ll have the opportunity to learn the Japanese language and receive additional digital benefits that’ll help kick start your journey for only ₱9,900 (LIMITED SLOTS) – one-time payment; all-in.!
You’ll be able to access and print a multitude of Japanese learning materials to assist in your chosen curriculum, which will be a mix of live online classes and self-paced learning. Our program is beginner-friendly and open for those wanting more advanced lessons.
Easy to understand, simplified but informative; all to prepare you for JLPT and other tests, let’s walk hand-in-hand as we improve our Nihongo together!
Some of the inclusions in our program are the following:
• Mock examinations
• Nihongo lessons
• Audio files
• Printable vocabularies
• Grammatical corrections
• Complete list of Kanji characters
• E-books (N5 to N1)
• N5 and N4 certificates
• School credentials (ToR for College graduates/Form 137 for High school graduates)
• Birth certificate
• 2×2 Picture (white background)
Lacking requirements must be submitted within 2 months.
1. Double check the online registration form you fill out before finalizing.
Click here: https://forms.gle/xLA7eobzBizeewjU8
2. Pay the online registration through our available modes of payment.
3. After paying, send a photocopy of your receipt or a screenshot (if it was an online transaction) as a proof of payment to our e-mail address or the official Lyceum of Makati’s Facebook page by Messenger.
4. You will receive confirmation of your payment through our page (within 1 or 2 hours).
5. You will receive a soft copy of your registration form along with the copy of our official receipt through e-mail.
6. After you receive the online registration copy, print and sign it. Scan or take a photo of the finished registration form and e-mail it back together with the school requirements stated above. Send it to email@example.com.
7. Welcome to Lyceum of Makati! You are officially enrolled. Electronic manuals, e-books, and other materials will be sent through e-mail.
1. Bank-to-Bank transfer/deposit
Account Number: 00-000-209-129-03
Checking Account Name: Lyceum of Makati
Security Bank – Guadalupe Commercial Complex Branch
2. Bank-to-Bank transfer/deposit
Account Number: 101-550-004-604
Savings Account Name: Lyceum of Makati
Union Bank – EDSA Pioneer Branch
3. G-cash payment, transferred to Union Bank
4. Remittance (Preference: Palawan)
Send to Wilmer L. Nestal, School cashier; 09270182272
Lyceum of Makati 3/F WT Building, No. 19, EDSA, Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City
5. G-cash: 0927-018-2272
Located at: WT Building, EDSA, Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City (near Guadalupe MRT Station or beside the Sogo Hotel).
For more information, contact/message us through our Facebook page, visit our website, or through these numbers: